Other People's Stuff: words of wisdom from the interwebs

5.4.11

I have a thing for typography, It's all I can take not to fill all of my walls at home with it.  Seems to me, that with the rise of Tumblr, folks are creating lots of cool stuff on the fly.

I'm not on Tumblr.  I'm resisting.  Partly because, good grief, do I really need to be responsible for maintaining another corner of the internet? And partly because when I'm on Tumblr, I feel old.  Like, "everyone in this club is in their 2o's" old.  I don't like questioning my choice of foot wear.  I don't like saying things like "when did Ossington get so hip?" and that is, in a nutshell, why I am not on Tumblr.

Here are just a few neat-o things that I've come across in recent days that I've found inspiring and true in a creepy "get out of my brain" kind of way that I couldn't resist sharing.  Like the kids do when they "reblog" and whatnot.

Oh.  Feeling so old.  Anyway, enjoy!

I love this.  It looks so vintage and classic.  Thanks, www.ffffound.com

This one makes me simultaneously grumpy and hopeful.  Thanks, www.lottaagaton.blogspot.com


Brilliant.  Brilliant.  Brilliant.  The good folks at www.mincingmockingbird.blogspot.com have an Etsy shop too, be sure to check them out.
So this sums up my week so far. Word, www.misskaelovesyou.tumblr.com, Word.

www.shoeboxblog.com and Allyson, I heart you.

www.timetrotwithal.tumblr.com is smarter than I am.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |