Festive

26.12.10

I love boxing day.  Right now, at almost 8pm, I'm sitting on my couch with my brand new heating pad on, which, by the way, is shaped to fit my neck (courtesy of the Robeau).  What will they think of next? Also, I'm still in my PJs.  Getting dressed on boxing day makes me sad.  There will be none of that in this house.

The last couple of weeks have been full of everything but blogging.  Lots of excursions with Lenny around town, coffee dates, Christmas shopping and long walks.  I've cooked a lot of dinners for friends and even managed a weekend getaway to Montreal (without Lenny, but with the amazing Celine)!  I've got a lot that I want to share with you guys, but it's going to take more concentration than I can manage right now.  I just don't have the will to focus.  Soon.  In the meantime, Happy Holidays from wee Len!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |