Holiday Video of the Week...Penultimate Edition.

22.12.06

How could it possibly be Friday already? Well, it's been a busy week filled with Christmas shopping, lots of crazy overtime at CSIS and one jazz show, last night at the Rex with the Robeau that made me realize one of my favourite feelings in the world is the reverb of an acoustic bass felt through my hands clutching my pint of Heineken. Sheer bliss. Especially after shopping and working late.

Tomorrow we are off to points South and West to visit the Robeau's family (armed with Christmas tunes and lots of coffee). We'll be back in town in time for Christmas dinner. I'll check in with you, Bloggy McBloggerson, on Boxing Day.

Merry Christmas to all and to all...a good night!

A Charlie Brown Christmas (full length)

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Merry Christmas to you, sweetie! Have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 PM

    Merry Christmas, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Ms. Nolan! And please do tell exactly what is boxing day? And how do you celebrate it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:09 AM

    I'm with cece. I need an explanation. Should I be drinking?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |