He's got no strings to hold him down.

7.2.06

To mark Primeminister Harper's first full day in office, I give you....this:


The Robeau and I spent the weekend in Belleville, Ontario a few weeks ago and in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in, there he was, former Primeminister Martin, turned to wood. Is it just me, or is the resemblance uncanny?

Farewell Paulie, Howdy guy who appoints unelected people to cabinet! No, it's not wrong...it's just that I find it weird. But he arrived at Parliament in a minivan instead of a limo, so I guess that makes him one of us. Whatever. I got a bad haircut this weekend, I choose to obsess over that instead of politics. Harper - bring it! I got bangs I didn't ask for....I've got BIGGER problems than Stockwell Day being raised from the dead. Or at least I'm going to keep telling myself that.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |