Fashion Friday: Fall's Last Gasp Edition

22.11.13


This is it.  Fall is winding down.  Kiss your chunky sweaters as outerwear and Pumpkin Spice Lattes goodbye.  

But not just yet...


This sweater is one of my favourite things to wear in the Fall.  While it is reminiscent of a traditional hand knit cardigan, the colours are modern.  I picked it up last year at Old Navy.  As you can see I love pairing it with a simple black tank and leggings.  I know, I know, yoga pants are supposed to be on notice, but sometimes, when you dress them up a bit, I think they get the job done.

The hand knit scarf was a Christmas present from my dear friend, the ever stylish Céline Olivia.  Be sure to check her blog out.  She's brilliant, opinionated and hilarious.

The hat is from a cross border shopping trip to Target many years ago.  I love a floppy hat.  Especially in the Fall.  It makes me feel glamorous and able to totally hide and be anonymous at the same time.  Those are my two favourite ways to feel in public.  I'll admit it.  

So for today, I'm enjoying the coziness of Fall dressing and dreaming up ideas for my Holiday Lookbook, which I'll be featuring here starting next week!

And now...what we've all been waiting for...the winner of the Fresh Collective Wardrobe Makeover Giveaway!  Big congratulations to our commenter Cheryl on being the lucky randomly chosen winner! Cheryl, I will message you with all the details.

I absolutely loved reading all of the comments and encourage all of you to check out Fresh Collective, even if it's just to pop in while you're Christmas shopping and see what they have.  The staff is so helpful and smart, something tells me you won't leave disappointed!

Some fashion related eye candy online:

I'm a sucker for anything sparkly and feathery, especially as the holidays approach.  This dress is killing me, look at the colour!  What would you call that?  Sea Foam crossed with Emerald?  It's the stuff dreams are made of!

The Saints are 9 and 2 so far this season!  I think I'm gonna have to get myself this bracelet from Fleurty Girl to wear during the post season.  (WHO DAT!)

It's my friend, super-talented jewellery designer Louisa LaBarbera's birthday (Happy B-day, girl!) and to celebrate you should mark December 13th and 14th on your calendars.  I'll see you there, for sure!



If there's anything that you'd like to see in the space on a Friday, let me know!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |