Monday Motivation

23.6.14

That's my friend Gail in the glasses and our "line-up friend" Diane waiting to see Hillary

That time (last Monday) when I met Hillary Clinton and was rendered speechless.  "How are you doing?" she asked me.  "Thanks for coming by." she said.  I may have grunted.

Apparently they put me on television saying something about how inspiring she was.  It was early.  I was sleepy and basically still in my pyjamas.  I didn't see it, but many of my Facebook friends did.  Since I didn't see it, I can pretend it never happened.  Legally.  That's a thing.  Look it up.

The truth is, I haven't always been a fan of her tactics or her politics.  I was an unabashed Obama supporter in 2008. With that in mind, the thing that I find most inspiring about Hillary is her ability to keep moving, keep growing.  Her evolution as Secretary of State sold me.  This woman should be the next President of the United States. She's the one to break the glass ceiling.  It's her time.  I'm ready for Hillary.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |