Fashion Friday: Menswear Dog

27.6.14


So, it's been a pretty stressful week.  Lots of work happening all at once...not enough work coming up. So little time to spend with Lenny, and then when I am having family time, I kind of just want alone time (it happens sometimes, sue me). And riddle me this - why is it that the PMDD is never more pronounced then during weeks when I have STUFF to get done?  Furthermore, why am I not making sense in this blog post?  Yeah.  My brain is kind of mush right now.

You know what makes me feel better?  My patient family, happy clients, quad grande upside-down americanos with half a pump of hazelnut and this guy.  Meet my new boyfriend, Menswear Dog.





According to his Tumblr, Menswear Dog is a 4 year old shiba inu living in NYC with a penchant for all things style. His interests include never washing his selvage denim, lurking around Soho for someone to notice his steez, and sniffing fine a$$ bitches.

My god I love the internet sometimes.

Like Menswear Dog on Facebook and follow him on Instagram and Twitter.

Fashion Friday will be back next week with a fun and flashy plus size floral skirt that I'm loving lately.  I wonder if Menswear Dog would like it?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |