Brilliant Earth on the Red Carpet!

16.1.14

They say that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but in the 21st century, we know better.  We know that ethically sourced diamonds are a girl's best friend.  Enter Brilliant Earth, an innovative jewellery company specializing in ethically sourced diamonds.

Brilliant Earth has jewellery to fit women of every persona from the no nonsense minimalist to the glam girl. When the lovely Jaimie from Brilliant Earth (who has been reading my Fashion Friday features) got in touch and asked if I'd like to participate in a style challenge by incorporating their "style personas" into some custom looks, I couldn't resist.  Lenny and I have been playing dress up a lot lately so let's just say, I'm in the right frame of mind.  Also, it's award season and that means red carpet looks galore to enjoy!

Let's imagine what it would have looked like if some of my favourite looks from the Golden Globes red carpet this past weekend were styled in Brilliant Earth jewels instead of Lorraine Shwartz and Fred Leighton.

Click on the images below to enlarge and see the sparkly jewels in all their glory.


Emma Watson is our cutting edge girl.


Lupito Nyong'o is our minimalist girl.


Tina Fey is our floral and fern loving girl and Amy Poehler is our glam girl.


In reality, when I watch award shows I'm in my infamous yoga pants with greasy popcorn fingers, but in my imagination, I'm a vintage loving girl, wearing a dressing gown and these two pieces from Brilliant Earth.



Tell me, what kind of Brilliant Earth jewels are your favourite?  What look would you like to sport on the red carpet?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |