Elsewhere: In Case You Missed It at TNS

7.9.11

Being back to work at Mirvish full time and trying to find the balance between my wonderful new position there and family life with a baby who is suddenly a toddler (!) hasn't left me much time to focus on Tracey Nolan Studios.  That said, I do have a few posts up over there that I think you might enjoy.  I'm also really excited about some upcoming shoots this Fall including my first official wedding shoot!








It is so gratifying to see the portrait that I shot of Sharron a few short months ago be transformed into a great show poster on display right next to Marget Cho's show poster in London, England.  Sharron is really taking the world by storm.  I'm so proud of my wonderful clients!

1 comment :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |