Elsewhere: Preview of the Beaches Jazz Festival at Torontoist

15.7.11

Jazz festival season is definitely upon us.  Check out my preview of the Beaches Jazz Festival for Torontoist here.  Once again, I have to say that I'm thrilled to be working with Torontoist.  What a great website! Their coverage of the recent debacles in Toronto city council has been just wonderful.  If you're interested in local politics, or how Rob Ford and friends are trying to make their mark on this city, you'd best be keeping updated on that shiz.

Anyway, onto happier things like summer weekends and free music!  Let me know if you take anything in at the Beaches fest this year.  I'd love to hear about it!

Jake Wilkinson, seen here in a photo of mine from 2008, performs next weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |