East York Santa Claus Parade

29.11.10

I seriously love our neighbourhood.  It's funny, but when I talk about why I love our 'hood it's often about it's proximity to other places in the city.  I can be on the boardwalk after a half hour walk or a 5 minute bus ride.  I can be in Yorkville or Downtown in 20 or 30 minutes on the subway.  That sort of thing.  Yesterday reminded me that there's more to it than that.  We went to the East York Santa Claus Parade and frankly, I wasn't expecting much but it was WONDERFUL.  And It was a 10 minute walk from our front door! I felt so warm and fuzzy that Lenny's first parade had both production values and community togetherness.  I know this is going to be a family tradition for us now and it couldn't please me more.



See more pictures from the parade, including a vintage Toronto cop car and Michael Jackson (that's right!) here.

1 comment :

  1. It really looks like everyone had a grand time at the parade.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |