A sure sign of Spring: Billboards for Judd Apatow movies

26.3.08


More really clever marketing from Jason Segal and Judd Apatow's new movie:

www.ihatesarahmarshall.com/

We just finished watching the complete series of Freaks and Geeks (courtesy of Jep) on DVD and it was SO BRILLIANT that now I think I would pay good money to watch these guys sit around in their underthings (or a Parisian night suit) and read from the phone book, stoned. Which is what it may come to if Apatow continues to churn out comedies like he's the Ford plant. Either way, I'm in.


3 comments :

  1. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Ha that site is hilarious!! I love that tv show too... glad somebody agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Oh how I love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Now here's another show I have to see. Thanks Miss N.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |