What I'm doing instead of doing the dishes.

21.9.06

I have a lot to talk about Bloggy McBloggerson, but I've been so busy with various projects and avoiding doing the dishes that have piled up in the sink that I haven't had time to collect my online thoughts.

Eventually I will weigh in with a bunch of movie reviews, my thoughts on the best new show on TV - Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (and how if Aaron Sorkin came to me, right now, and asked me to do his bidding, I would do it...his bidding that is). I would talk about how CTV aired the wrong episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight (ack!) and how, apparently, I watch too much television. I would talk about how the Yankees clinched the division last night...! I would talk at great length about Spike Lee's brilliant new docu that I had the pleasure of seeing at the Toronto International Film Festival. But for now, I'll leave you with this...Spike's short film, We Wuz Robbed, a docu on the 2000 Presidential Election. Karl Rove calls it the "feel good movie of the year"!

3 comments :

  1. I'm going to check out the film later. I'm glad about the Yankees. I'm coming around about those wacky Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't check it out at work. I must post and surf discreetly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |