What we have here is a failure to communicate.

22.8.06

Seems as though blogger is having some major tech issues the last couple of days Bloggy McBloggerson...it's not that I don't want to talk to you, it's that you're not listening, damn you!!!

And all while I have so much to say about so many things. All the details about meeting a personal hero on Friday night, about spending Saturday's dinner hour with my family and my wonderful Uncle from New Jersey who I am just getting to know, about eating at a fancy steakhouse, about spending Saturday night watching the Robeau play at my favourite piano bar in the Gaybourhood, and what else? What else? Oh right...A FIVE GAME SWEEP OF THE BOSTON RED SOX! As emotional, exhilarating and enormously satisfying a series as this ball fan has ever witnessed.

I'm too happy about all that to let tech problems rain on my parade. Gotta go Bloggy McBloggerson, before you decide to crash again for no apparent reason.

Hope you're feeling better soon you heartless bastard.

2 comments :

  1. Toronto sounds awesome. Go Yanks!

    There, I said it. I may mean it soon. Why not? Why should I not root for the Yankees? Dammit. Just the other week, I told a Mets fan, that the Mets "were the best team ever." Course, I was on a date, and he knew I was kidding. I think he knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, I'm practically in tears over here :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |