Some of my best friends are spammers?

18.8.06

So, we've discussed the often bizarre names of computer generated spammers here in the past but check out what I found in my inbox this week:

Subject: No perseptions and long queues
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 2:19 AM
From: Ray Brown
To: TNolan
Conversation: No perseptions and long queues


I know it wasn't the "real" Ray Brown since he left us a few years ago...but still, getting spammed in his name? Kinda fun.

Someday I'll tell you the story about when I went to a club to see him perform. I was 19 and I went all by my lonesome cause I couldn't convince anyone to join me. Is it wrong that the fact that he flirted with me all night is one of my proudest accomplishments? Ah, if being proud of something as fun as that is wrong, I do not want to be right!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |