Try as I might....still not outraged.

2.11.05

Yesterday, the Gomery Inquiry absolved Prime Minister Paul Martin of personal blame in the sponsorship scandal, as he was not involved in supervision of spending. Can't say I'm surprised there. I always believed him when he said he wasn't involved. Good for you Paulie, I say! The thing is, I still can't bring myself to be outraged by this particular scandal. It all seems like politics as usual to me. Don't like that "culture of entitlement" much, but what can you do? What can you doooo? I mean the day the government doesn't throw away millions of taxpayer's dollars is the day I start to get worried.

At least little Stevie Harper can sit down and shut up for a while. Well, he won't, but he should. That much I'm sure of.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |