When did I move to Texas?

13.7.05

Why, why, why must I be subjected to listening to baaaaad Christian pop while I'm standing in line at Grand & Toy? First I thought it was just a mildly annoying boy band tune:

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When Your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

then:

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You *JESUS*

(insert the sound of needle scratching on a record in my head here).

What the?!?! Seriously Grand & Toy? That's what you're going with? Do you sell bibles now too? I just wanted a new pen, why did you have to get all evangelical on my ass?

No. Wait. I'm wrong to be so upset over this. It was inspiring. Really. I've been truly inspired....to shop at OFFICE DEPOT.

Shudder.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |