Don't Call It A Comeback (I been here for years)

18.4.17

Hey guys! A quick post to check in on my rather neglected old blog to say "what's up?"

I've had the best of intentions about updating here with recipes and outfits and stories, but it just hasn't happened. I may be back at some point, but these days I've been spending more and more time over at Instagram and at my photography blog on my professional website Tracey Nolan Studios.

My hope is that I may start posting some of the content you're used to seeing here in those two places, so I hope you make the leap and hang with me there once in a while. I'm not ready to pull the plug on this old girl just yet, but for now let's all just assume things will remain pretty sleepy in these parts.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lots of love,
Tracey xo





No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |