It's for real this time.

20.5.16


It's currently 19 degrees celsius and sunny in the 6ix. Spring is here! There was a while there I didn't think it would happen at all. Like we'd wake up one day in August, have a really hot week and then it would snow again on Labour Day. The way things have been going, and considering how dependant my mood is on the weather this was, in my mind, a legit concern.

I kind of feel like I'm emerging from a long hibernation, singing What'd I miss? Which is silly because it's been a busy few months. There was a a trip to Nola, a new work contract that's kept me super busy, a memorable evening with one of my favourite musicians ever and a CD release party for Lenny Jumps In


Even after all that, Spring is giving me new life...the Raptors are in the Eastern Conference Finals, I'm prepping to plant my vegetable garden and I finally started using a foundation brush. Things are looking UP, y'all.


This weekend is Victoria Day in Canada. I'm going to celebrate Queen Vee's birthday by sharing some of my favourite quotes of hers about babies. 


Girlfriend had some OPINIONS on babies, y'all.


"I don't dislike babies, though I think very young ones rather disgusting."
"Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife."
"An ugly baby is a very nasty object - and the prettiest is frightful.





She's OVER it.  Over. It.

Hope y'all enjoy the long weekend and the glorious weather with as many or as few babies as suits you by your side. I'm taking mine to the beach to do some digging in the sand and to Starbucks where she can smear a cake pop all over her adorable face.

I can't wait. xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |