Return of the Blog

13.2.15

Is there anything more dull than reading a blog post about a blog?  This is not going to be a "state of the blog" post, you guys.  I promise.  I've been writing here since 2003, which makes me roughly, oh, 957 in internet years.  Has the tone of the blog changed as my life has?  Naturally.  Am I rethinking what I want to share here and how I want to share it as the blogosphere and my life evolve?  YEP.  Do I want to bore you with the details as I work through them?  I really, really don't.



I guess this is just sort of a public service announcement to let you know that I'm still around and I'd love to catch up.  Hey, I've got an idea, let's listen to Return of the Mack instead of talking about how busy I've been and the changing times and the Return of the Blog, m'kay?

That's better.

I'll be back soon with more of the content that I love to share including recipes, photos and plus size fashion.

Love you guuuuuuuys.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |