Fashion Friday: Springtime Selfies Edition

13.6.14


Sometimes, when you're blogging about fashion, I'm learning, you have an outfit you want to share, but you don't always have someone around to take pictures.  How hard could it be to take a few selfies to show off your fun and flirty Springtime dress?  Pretty hard, as it turns out.  

Taking selfies in public is...uncomfortable.  

Uncomfortable selfie #1


I do love this ensemble though. The dress is a fit and flair cotton number from Eshakti.com.  I've written about them before, I even got married in one of their frocks!  This particular dress does not seem to be available anymore, but they have literally hundreds of other ones to choose from.  This yellow and white striped dress has a similar cut and would be so pretty all summer long.


The shoes are from Target and the closest thing I've been able to find to bare feet in any shoe department I've looked in. They're exactly what I wanted...something super minimalistic.  Bonus:  they are super comfortable.

The "spring bling" is all from Indigo.  Never would I have expected that a book store would end up being one of my favourite places to buy accessories, but it is!

The lightweight cropped cardi is from Old Navy.  I love having a cropped cardigan to wear with dresses.

The neutral colourblocked tote is from JustFab. It's called Curator (I love that, it makes me feel smart and artsy. Smartsy?) and can be found here.  It's a great bag, and really deserves it's own moment since you can't really see it in my awkward mirror selfie.  Behold, the Curator bag:

And with that, I'm off to get a much needed haircut and pedicure.  Should the results work out, perhaps I will try and have another human take some pictures to share next week.  Because awkward selflies are not something I plan on continuing to force you to endure! :)

It's going to be a beautiful weekend, hope you all enjoy it!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |