We're Back!

5.6.13


It's nice to be home.  Whenever we cross back over the Canadian border and the roads are smoother and cleaner and the street lights are brighter and the traffic lights aren't blowing in the wind...I breathe a sigh of relief.  But re-entry is hard too, you guys.  I'm cold. And it's June.


It's going to take me a while to digest this trip.  I feel like living in New Orleans for a month, as a family, after all these years of vacationing there will have a profound impact on the way I think about and do some things in my life.  I don't mean to sound grand about it, but there are definitely some paradigm shifts going on.  More on that later.  I need to go drink a vat of water and moisturize every damn inch of my body.  In addition to being cold, Toronto is dry.  But she's home, too, so I guess I'll have to forgive her.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |