I turn into a big baby when I'm sick. We're talking Baby Huey here. Like, I just want to wear my sweats and feel sorry for myself. Here's the thing: I can't stand being around that chick! I had a minor head cold last week and I struggled through it, but as is often the case, after I beat the little one, the big one is just around the corner...lurking...ready to strike me down. When I woke up this morning I felt like I was done for. But after reaching out to my friends in the Social Media world for their best cold fighting tips, I have hope. I haven't had time to try them all yet, but just reading them is making me feel better...stronger...faster...
Imma let you finish but Vitamin C has the best cold fighting power of all time.
Here, in no particular order, cold fighting tips from my pals on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I love my friends, real and internet-based! Please feel free to leave your tips in the comments...we all need all the help we can get!
|My own tip: Redoxin mega dose Vitamin C...the kind that you dissolve and drink in water. Makes your pee look like nuclear waste, but it helps.|
- Cold FX! Works every time.
- I swear by extra strength Cold FX! ASAP early symptoms
- HydraSense!! It's amazing. It gets me through colds when I can't take meds.
- Neti pot , sleep and garlic! Xoxo
- Oregano 8 saved me You can find it at any health store..has garlic, oregano and vitamin C
- Lots and lots of TV
- Oil of oregano. It kills everything yucky.
- Me too and i swear by oil of oregano, feel better!
- Rub vicks on the bottom of your feet and put socks on
- Neilmed... it's kinda like a nettipot, but way easier to use.... it has saved my life many a time and when I use it consistently (twice a day, ish), I find the length of my cold to be dramatically less. xoxx
- Aww. Try a hot bath with peppermint or eucalyptus oil. Feel better soon!
- Take a teaspoon of honey and mix a quarter of a teaspoon of cinnamon in it. Do this 3 or 4 times a day. They both have anti viral properties!