Tips for Fighting a Cold - or - My Pathetic Cry for Help and Your Answers

16.10.12

I turn into a big baby when I'm sick.  We're talking Baby Huey here.  Like, I just want to wear my sweats and feel sorry for myself.  Here's the thing: I can't stand being around that chick!  I had a minor head cold last week and I struggled through it, but as is often the case, after I beat the little one, the big one is just around the corner...lurking...ready to strike me down.  When I woke up this morning I felt like I was done for.  But after reaching out to my friends in the Social Media world for their best cold fighting tips, I have hope.  I haven't had time to try them all yet, but just reading them is making me feel better...stronger...faster...

Imma let you finish but Vitamin C has the best cold fighting power of all time.

Ahem.

Here, in no particular order, cold fighting tips from my pals on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.  I love my friends, real and internet-based!  Please feel free to leave your tips in the comments...we all need all the help we can get!

My own tip: Redoxin mega dose Vitamin C...the kind that you dissolve and drink in water.  Makes your pee look like nuclear waste, but it helps.

- Cold FX! Works every time.

- I swear by extra strength Cold FX! ASAP early symptoms

- HydraSense!! It's amazing. It gets me through colds when I can't take meds.

- Neti pot , sleep and garlic! Xoxo

- Oregano 8 saved me smile You can find it at any health store..has garlic, oregano and vitamin C

- Lots and lots of TV

- Oil of oregano. It kills everything yucky.

- Me too and i swear by oil of oregano, feel better!

- Rub vicks on the bottom of your feet and put socks on 

- Neilmed... it's kinda like a nettipot, but way easier to use.... it has saved my life many a time and when I use it consistently (twice a day, ish), I find the length of my cold to be dramatically less. smile xoxx

- Aww. Try a hot bath with peppermint or eucalyptus oil. Feel better soon!

- Take a teaspoon of honey and mix a quarter of a teaspoon of cinnamon in it.  Do this 3 or 4 times a day.  They both have anti viral properties!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |