Monday Motivation: Thanksgiving Edition

8.10.12

It's Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada, which always has a way of sneaking up on me. It's as if it's Summer one minute and then suddenly it's Thanksgiving and I'm never ready for it.  We're going to have a turkey dinner tonight, just the three of us.  Maybe some Sesame Street and a walk to the playground.  Lenny and I are going to bust out the finger paints after her nap and The Robeau and I will probably take some of the quiet moments today to get some work done on our respective laptops. Which totally sounds dirty, now that I type it out.  Then tonight, after we reluctantly put Len to bed it'll be time for some post season baseball. It doesn't sound like much, but to me it's actually kind of a perfect day.  I'm so full of gratitude for this perfectly lovely life we get to have that Thanksgiving almost seems redundant.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |