Fashion Week

15.3.12

How fabulous is she?!
It's Fashion Week in Toronto and the big tent where all the shows happen is located right across the street from my office.  I've seen my share of fashion victims heading to the shows (hint: if you can't walk the heels are too high) and also my fare share of fabulousness.  Fashion Week really brings the people watching in this town to another level.  I love this time of year, when Spring is almost here because I know it means dresses and sandals and giant straw bags are just around the corner.  For me, nothing beats that easy kind of dressing.  I've been collecting some of my favourite looks on Pinterest over the last couple of weeks just for inspiration.  I am so ready to shed the winter coat and boots!  What are you looking forward to the most, wardrobe-wise, as the weather warms up?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |