Etsy is Dangerous: Mike Oncley Edition

2.9.11

I just found some incredible prints from Long Island based artist Mike Oncley on Etsy.  Now I'm going to spend the whole weekend scheming about how I can justify purchasing everything in the Annie Hall Collection and how I'm going to have to redecorate the entire house to accommodate them all.  I love the use of colour, the typography vibe and how I can just feel those beloved characters jumping off the page.   Mike does Woody real justice here.  Which one's your favourite?  Do you have a favourite Woody Allen movie that you'd like to see given this treatment?




1 comment :

  1. I think the first one is my favorite. But, The Purple Rose of Cairo and Vicky Christina Barcelona would look good all arted up.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |