blogiversary

28.7.06

It's your 3rd Birthday tomorrow, Bloggy McBloggerson! You started out 3 years ago when I got tired of emailing everyone I knew with standup comedy gig announcements and look at you now, all grown up and whatnot! As my life and day job have become more demanding in the last few years, my little corner of the internet, which was originally meant to publicize my creative endevours, has become one itself.

Blogger is a fun, easy to use, FREE tool and I am grateful to it for allowing me the opportunity to spread my wings as a writer and a photographer. I am especially pleased that I've been able to connect with my fun little circle or regular readers. Thanks for coming around and for sharing your thoughts, opinions and encouragement. Bloggy McBloggerson and I are both terribly fond of all of you.

Kisses,
misstraceynolan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |