I Heard It Through The Grapevine

17.4.06

Had a great long weekend getting together with friends and family and enjoying the beautiful weather in the T-dot. Friday night was a reunion of sorts with six of my very closest girlfriends and their beaus. In the last few years it seems that we can only get everyone in the same room for major events like weddings, funerals and the like. Turns out "crucifiction of a guy none of us knew" works just as well! It was a great evening, like the Big Chill sans all the Motown and dancing. Although, strangely, just like the Big Chill, no Kevin Costner. Guess that worked out for everybody.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like you had a grand time! My boy and I went to a work sponsored happy hour on Thursday. He got very drunk, said naughty things, sat on my lap and swung from a couple of light poles on the way back to the car.

    What would I do without him!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work sponsored food and drink? Citygirl, you cannot go wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |