Place LOGO here

6.8.03

So people like to wear shirts with corporate logos on them. I’ve noticed this. They like to wear their Nike and Addidas and what not. That’s cool. Whatever. I generally refrain from wearing stuff like that because it probably only serves to make people wonder why I’m not working out more. “She has the T-shirt, why doesn’t she MOVE more?”

It’s kind of like girls that wear t-shirts with pictures of other girls on them. You’re not going to catch me wearing a t-shirt with a picture of another girl on it. Like I need absolute strangers thinking, “Sure, she’s pretty, but she’s no Marilyn Monroe. How do I know? Cause she’s RIGHT THERE on her shirt.” I do not need the scrutiny. I do not.

I bring this up because I saw a nice looking fellow walking down Yonge Street this weekend in a T-shirt that read, in big block letters, NOT ENDORSED BY ANYONE. I see what he was going for. A nobody owns me, Naomi Klein, defiant attitude.

Problem is, it just made him look like nobody likes him.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |